Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Freebie!


I can't believe that March is already here! This means that not only is testing season here, but that my sweet baby Edyn is turning 1...oh my! (wiping tears). I am not new to first birthdays as I have four kiddos, but I still get teary eyed at the idea of my littlest getting bigger. If only there was a way to bottle her sweetness up. She is just a joy! Ever since birth she has made silly growling sounds. We call her our little monster. It is simply hilarious to hear this dainty little girl making such funny noises. She still growls, but now it is on cue and she expects laughter. I absolutely love her warm breath in my ear as she snuggles close and her yummy baby smell. Can you tell I simply adore her?

Well enough gushing over Edyn and back to business! I have created a March Math activity to help prepare for assessments since it IS that season...ugh. My students love to play this game and I think your kiddos will too. It helps solidify the data words: median, mode, range, minimum, and maximum.  Those words are difficult for the kids to figure out for some reason.  This activity includes a poster to hang up during center time as a visual. 

 

Enjoy and happy teaching!

Emily


To get this activity
from my store
click HERE


1 comment:

  1. I found you through the TpT forums! Thanks for the freebie Emily! I teach 2nd grade and although we don't formally cover this, I like to expose my kiddos to things they'll see in the future! I have a little baby too (my first) I love his little monster noises! I call him my little gremlin!

    Leigh
    The Applicious Teacher

    ReplyDelete