Wednesday, February 5, 2014

School's Out...Again!


Thanks to Mother Nature we have our THIRD snow day in a row!  While I love, love, love being at home with my 4 darlings (mess makers, whiners, eaters) I am ready to get back into the school routine.  I do have to admit I have been working a bit. I have spent these last two days opening up a Teacher's Notebook site and creating a few Valentine's Day activities.  There was a ton of play though.  My kids wanted to go sledding on a giant hill at our local park.  It was fun to watching think flying down with giant smiles.  They ended up spending almost three hours sledding!  We also got a new board game too. Conferences are in a week and a half.  This year my new school does student led conferences.  I have to admit these scare me a little.  I have never had my students lead conferences before.  I picked up some wonderful things on TPT to help me get ready but I would love ideas.  My team decided to have the kids create "Show Me Boards" using foam poster boards.  Once school is back in session we are really going to have to get booking it!  If you have student led conferences, what do you have the kids show and say?  I could really use some help! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment